Wednesday, October 7, 2009






Sorry for the delay on putting up any new posts.. I have been very very busy on getting the RS-XV ready for Barber..... I came back from Barber last monday a very happy man.. The bike was everything I could hope for and more!! The morning started out wet.. I decided to hold off until the track dried.. The first session after lunch was the maiden voyage.. It was truly AWESOME!! I knew there would be some bugs to sort out...(there always is)... But the only main set back was a broken shift lever on my 3rd session.. So for building a motorcycle, and that being the only set back, I was very happy! The handeling on her is amazing.. She will go anywhere with a simple thought and little input on the bars.. The power is very impressive as well.. I will be working on some video footage that I should be able to get on the blog very soon..
Thanks!

3 comments:

Torkel said...

Congratulations, fantastic job!

Joey said...

THANKS!!!

Unknown said...

It looks like some time has passed so not sure if you will get this... I would like to do the same thing and was wondering if I could enlist your help? Is there a way to contact you? I can be reached at ecolonna@gmail.com.

Thanks!