Monday, November 10, 2008

Is this a good idea???? Is it possible??



I've created this blog in means to document and show the progress of the challenge in which I am taking on.This challenge entails the wedding of two different aprilias into one light weight , great handling, power punching motorcycle.. With the help of Ed Johnson, from JVE, I am taking the engine from an aprilia SXV550 supermoto and installing it into an aprilia RS250 gp replica racer. Why you ask? The reason is that the SXV550 has an amazing lightweight 4stroke engine that packs alot more punch than the 2stroke RS250 engine. But the RS250 chasis is a lightweight precision handling tool that is a blast to ride. This concept has already been completed before by a handful of different parties, but the purpose of this blog will show how Ed and I tackle this project in our own unique way.
Ohhh, and by the way, I am not sacrificing my SXV... I love her too much!

1 comment:

Squirrly said...

Hey Joey! This is Stephen G. I just wanted to give you my e-mail address. squirrly577@hotmail.com
Hope your bike is going nicely. Type ya later